Sunday, November 27, 2011

Black Friday Weekend

What madness drives me to participate in Black Friday!  I ask myself that question every year as I'm fighting the crowds.  I was out at three am shopping the deals! I never was able to drag my husband into a fabric store, (but that was mostly because we ran out of time and energy). 
I hope some of you found some amazing deals on fabric and craft items. I think as the Holiday season approaches I have an itching to create more! 


I received some Christmas fabric from my mom a few days ago, and projects keep floating through my mind!  I've been looking online, and found theses websites that inspire me to create more!  Take a look.  

Advent Calendar



"I Heart Nap Time" always has so many ideas with a huge selection of crafts, from paper to food.


If you find something that inspires you let me know, I would love to know what you find.

Find a project and create to day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!