Friday, June 17, 2011

Welcome to Tidbitity

   I wanted to create this site to help others catch the enjoyment of Quilting. There are so many things to learn and an amazing amount to receive. I love how a quilt looks as it comes fresh out of the dryer for the first time! It is a wonderful feeling to know that, you created something from scraps of material, that will be loved for years! I have a great enthusiasm for creating quilts, the effort that it takes to make one and this skill involved is amazing.
    
    I have to say that there are many professional and qualified teachers to help you on your way. I am not a professional or technically qualified. I have taken a few basic classes and with that developed my own style. I have learned how to quilt by quilting, and  I love it!  I hope I am not your only source of knowledge. I just hope that I am your biggest supporter! I would love to see the amazing things that come from your hands. Let me help you think of your next quilt; start on your first Baby quilt, or even direct you to places on the internet that I have found helpful. 
   Thanks for joining me; send me pictures of your work. Ask any questions you can and become a follower. 
Come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!